Kohler Kitchen Faucet K-R562-SD-VS MALLECO Pull-down
Kohler K-R562-SD-VS MALLECO Pull-down Kitchen
Malleco pull-down from Kohler give you an amazing option to your kitchen applications and adds versatility to your kitchen decor, with its three interchangeable handles and best kitchen faucets. these are sweep spray, for power cleaning, to wash debris down the drain with power, magnetic docking system from DockNetik, for easy attachment and detachment of the spout from the faucet and a long 28-inch hose, that extends beyond the basin for easy overall cleaning and filling pots, a matching a soap dispenser on top of it.
- Adjusting water temperature and operation of the faucet is easy to use with a single lever handle, now you do not need to worry about wasting time in mixing water, to get it to the temperature you want, now it is easy, simple and quick.
- It comes with three interchangeable handles, black, white and taupe, made from silicon.
- Filling pots and for superior cleaning, high arch gooseneck and 360-degree rotation function.
- Pull down spray head, with two touch control system to switch between sweep and stream spray
- Nylon hose and ball joint make the pull-down sprayhead easier and more comfortable to use thanks to ProMotion technology.
- Installation is very easy as per kohler kitchen faucet reviews; the only trouble you will have in removing the old faucet.
- The faucet includes a rubber gasket, which eliminates the use of putty, and this rubber gasket is secure enough to prevent any leakages.
- The connection in the faucet is already done; all you have to do is hook cold and hot water from the main supply line to the faucet.
- The operation of the faucet is great. It took a bit of time to get used to the action on the handle, but everyone got it straight after the first day.
- The font for instruction was too small, extremely difficult to be read under the sink because instruction in multiple languages was written on it. Other than that, there was no mistake or error.
- The hose that connects the spray was a little bit shorter, it was longer, about 6 inches, it would be better.
- The mounting nuts needed to be centered, as to mount the faucet; there was quite a lot problem in alignment. In addition, it was difficult for a simple person to do it; assistance was needed for proper and correct alignment.
currently after two weeks of usage it works fine, there was some problem in alignment and mounting, but after some trial and error and with the help of some assistance, the alignment and mounting were done well. The temperature system works perfectly fine, the temperature of the water is, as it is desired peruse. The taps are of high quality and when closed stay closed, no more dripping or water. The spray head after use retracts perfectly and docks well, due to the magnetic docking system. Apart from some mounting problem and reading of instructions. This product works very well as expected and as claimed, Kohler yet again lived up to its expectations.